Welcome to the IBC Sadao Intranet!
This is IBC Sadao Campus Intranet site. IBC Intranet sites are for IBC students and staff used within campus. It will be very slow if you access off-campus.
In the classrooms, please use: http://192.168.1.200
IBC Campus Internet Access time: 7:30am-10pm
Classroom Internet Access time: 7:30am-2pm; 5pm-10pm
Search ebooks from Internet:
- BDK America is able to share publications in the BDK English Tripiṭaka series as high-quality PDFs. And another link: http://www.bdk.or.jp/english/english_tripitaka/digital_download.html
- The Journal of Buddhist Ethics: http://blogs.dickinson.edu/buddhistethics/
- Search Academic Journal and books: http://www.jstor.org/subject/religion
- More e-books on Buddhism: https://b-ok.cc/s/?q=Buddhism
Recent Updated ebooks: here
- Photos: Dr. Wimal Hewamanage "How to Write An Abstract"
- Teacher Training: Share & Learn English with Foreigners (IBC Students) at Boketvijitwittaya School on August 8, 2019
- MC6102 - 大乘佛教
- Special Dhamma Lectures by Bhante Dr. K. Ananda from South Korea
- Dean's List Award And Warden's List Award 2019
- List of all the videos of IBC (part 1)
- BL305 Pāli Nikāya and Chinese Āgama
- New Students Orientation Program 2019
- The sociology of Early Buddhism
- SK301 Sanskrit:Grammar and Syntax I （梵文语法 I）