Resource for Teachers
Formats of Course Outlines and Final Exam Papers
1. There are not enough (or any) concrete examples.
2. Quizzes/homework/lectures don't necessarily match the exams.
3. Homework is not related to lecture.
4. The instructor shows little or no enthusiasm for the subject or the class.
5. There is no emphasis on what is more important and less important.
6. Instructor never asks questions, doesn't know what's ongoing in class.
7. The material is dry.
8. Lectures add little to the text.
9. The instructor doesn't pause during lecture.
Devanagari.zip contains Manal font (normal and bold) for Devanagari Display. If you use Windows 7, you do not need this font.